Tuesday 21 October 2014

Georgie's project

I'm Georgie and in the GATE programme I've been focusing on Sherlock Holmes and the changes throughout the Sherlock Holmes timeline. 
Recently I've been looking at the changes in the sciences during the writing of the Sherlock Holmes novel and seeing how they may have shaped the writing and the things that we have now such as television shows and movies. In the last couple of lessons I've been leaning more towards researching the more modern side of Sherlock Holmes which would be the television show Sherlock- which is a favourite of mine. This picture is a clipping from one of the kind of flow charts that I've done having the changes in the sciences that I thought might have shaped the writing, in this case the year is 1890, I apologise if the picture is too small to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment